4 Dec 2011

iBlown: Beware exploding Apples


Apple’s iPhone might literally be the hottest touchscreen on the market today, as two sizzling smartphones have reportedly gone up in smoke less than a week apart.
When Ayla Mota plugged in his iPhone 4 in for an overnight charge, he probably never imagined a ticking timebomb was set to go off as he lay down his head to sleep.  
But the Brazilian would soon receive a rude awakening Wednesday morning, as veritable fireworks were set to fly inches from his face.  
"At dawn, I woke up seconds before witnessing the burning of my iPhone when I saw a lot of sparks and black smoke out of the mobile. My room was filled with the unbearable smell of smoke! At that moment, I turned off the power switch in the room to remove the phone from the outlet," Mota told the Brazilian website TechTudo. Source