4 Sept 2012

TSA liquid testing inside terminal at Columbus OH Airport + TSA Caught In Huge Power Grab! - Alex Jones

By : While waiting in the Columbus OH airport for our flight to Oakland, I couldnt help but notice the two TSA women that were "testing" any and all liquids that people had in their hands. Now remember that this is inside the terminal, well beyond the security check and purchased inside the terminal...just people waiting to get on the plane. My wife and son came back from a coffee shop just around the corner, then we were approached. I asked them what they were doing. One of the TSA ladies said that they were checking for explosive chemicals (as we are drinking them).I said "really..inside the terminal? You have got to be kidding me". I asked them if they wanted to swab us all. She responded with something like, yes sometimes we need to do that. I then asked if she wanted a urin sample...none the less, the TSA is way out of control. I understand that my ranting to one of these $11.00 per hour TSA goons probably does nothing, but you have to say something. Whats next...perhaps the TSA will come to your home prior to your drive to the airport? The police state of the US is OUT OF CONTROL!
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment