25 Mar 2013

Major European Bank Runs Now Taking Place - Nigel Farage

“I must say the thing I find the shabbiest about it is there insisting that it doesn’t need to be subjected to a vote in the Cypriot ParliamentI very much hope that the members of the Cypriot Parliament say, ‘To hell with that, we demand another vote.’

It’s funny isn’t it, the Germans are going to have a vote on it in their Parliament, but the Cypriots are being told that they shouldn’t have a vote on it.  If that’s not moving into a German dominated Europe, I don’t know what is.  




I think what they’ve done today is to spark a major run on those banks.  I see that some of the banks stocks have fallen 6% this afternoon, and I think in their desperation to keep the eurozone propped-up, I really believe that long-term they have made an absolutely fatal errorThey have now crossed the bounds into one of complete criminality, and from this their reputations will never, ever recover.” Full Story KWN

No comments:

Post a Comment