10 May 2013

OPVS DEBT: WB7 X art vs the NWO... We're loving it! +

Angelo: With it being so of the moment and reflective of yet another invasion and pillage of our tiny Cyprus, it took us a little longer than expected to frame and finally hang our "FIAT FORNICATIO" personally signed by Bill to my children and I. At once a beautiful work of art and I hope also a reminder, like the only time Dionysus or was that Jesus who whipped the money changers or was it Osiris? Perhaps it was all three and now there's WB7 and WD among many others. A lesson in the importance of knowledge of history/self?








The art of nailing it, visually... Thank you Bill.

Photo by WD

Art by WilliamBanzai7


___________________________



Bill and I recommend:
Angelo: Bill suggested and I agree 'THE RAPE OF THE DEPOSITORS' would look great behind a bar in Cyprus! Ours is on its way and I'm sure our friends and family in Cyprus will appreciate it.

1 comment: