3 May 2013

UKIP the Agenda of Hate or Self Governance? + "Lord say you love Satan special" BBC Sucks O Cocks News


The artist taxi driver

Web Dude: I have to disagree with the excellent Artist taxi driver on this one. I think UKIP's Farage correctly fears the UK being in the position of Cyprus et al. I have seen a token Asian man in their campaign, so I felt they were trying to convey that race was not an issue, but I have felt uneasy about the message. We all want 'one world' in peace but unfortunately the paradox is that there is no democracy in a group of more than 150 people... we don't need a bankster 'one world order' therefore we applaud any groups wishing to move to more local means of self management/government. ATD is obviously correct that this is nothing to do with people on the ground, foreigners, disabled, unemployed. The BBC is culpable in so many ways as our successive bankster shill primary colour governments 'the pigs' have been.


"Lord say you love Satan special" 
BBC Sucks O Cocks News

WD: As above I think ATD needs to watch Farage's performance in the European Union. He is a rare "turkey voting for Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment