4 Aug 2013

"White Girlz"



Video inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0zlkB...

Today in horrible people doing horrible things: Day Above Ground released a song called "Asian Girlz," and it's about as bad way worse than you could possibly imagine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08...

RAMZPAUL was inspired to write his own song:

[Chorus]
White girl, She's my White girl
You're my White girl, You're my White girl
Yes, my White girl

I love your organic food (love it)
texting all night
Starbucks lattes
Empowered woman I love you
I love your creamy tattooed thighs
Ooh you're round eyes
It's the Year of the Woman
Golden pussy I'm a runnin

[Chorus]

Your spiritual but not religious
That's fine with me (I guess)
Yeah, Romantic Comedy (What? Fuck it, we'll watch it)
Oh, fashion, fashion, fashion, yeah yeah
Baby, cause you're my White girl
You're STD free (best kind)
So baby marry me
And you age so well
I can barely tell
19 or 53?
Baby doesn't matter to me

[Chorus]

Herbal Tea
Running in Marathons
Vegan
Ikea Furniture
Snarky Comments
TED Conferences
Anti-Racist
Public Radio
Wine Connoisseur
Yoga
Whole Foods
iPhone 5
Coexist bumper sticker
Bottled Water
Having a Gay friend
50 Shades of Grey
Oprah
Being Green
Adopting a Black baby
Marriage Equality c
Being empowered
Striking a work / life balance
Xanax
Yeah
You are so kewl
All the White girls
We love you
Keep snarking  


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment