8 Oct 2013

Parker Vs the Man, Empower Yourself & Learn Jury Nullification

Caleb Leverett: To quote Adam Kokesh, "They don't consider things that don't immediately affect their quality of life or the moral implications of their actions".
Adam is more than a friend. He is a teacher and I have learned so much from him, as has Parker. Even before Parker came to live with me, he would go over to his friends' houses on weekends, gain internet access and watch Adam's videos.
Parker looks up to Adam. I wrote to Adam in prison. and told him about the video you just watched. He wrote me back on 8/27/13 and in the post script he said, "PS tell Parker I said he's a bigger badass than I am. Seriously. I don't know if I'd have the guts & perspective & wisdom to do what he's done at his age. At his age, I KNOW I wouldn't!"


It is quite easy to look into Adam's past and my past. Our lives are pretty much an open book. I assure you that you will not agree with everything either of us has said or done, but I also assure you that you will find that none of our actions have created a victim or threatened anyone. If we truly live in the "land of the free", then should not Adam be out of a cage and Parker be living with me?
I implore you to please look up "Jury Nullification". "The primary function of the independent juror is not, as many think, to dispense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government. The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means the government must bring its' case before a jury of the people if it wants to deprive any person of life, Liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict." This is printed on fija.org I've got much more to say, but YouTube won't allow the length.


I have a dedication for this video, but first I want to thank a lot of people for their unbelievable support of me and my kids, Parker, Hayden, Blaine and London. First, my parents, Shane and Debbie Leverett for loving the kids and me through thick and thin and always being there, along with my sisters Hillary and Randi B. I love you all.

Many thanks to my Liberty movement community and your kind words and support and/or influence; Jordan Page, Michelle with Oath Keepers, Cil Malik, Tracy Diaz, Christopher Cantwell, Tripp and Proctor with Liberty Movement Radio, Derrick Broze, Adam House, Kristen Meghan, Glenn Horowitz, John Bush and Catherine Bliesch of Sovereign Living, Antonio Buehler, Paul Elam, Pete Eyre, Nathan Coffey, Johanna, Derrick J., Ben Farmer my former co-host and dear friend, Nichole Rosado, Gazi Abdulla, Ken and Gigi Bowman, Matthew Short, Stefan Molyneux, Debbie Sturgeon, Amanda LaPlante, John Wainman, Ben Vonderheide, Shannon Sealy, Carrie, all the good folks at gardap.org, Jarrod Eicher, Bobbie Seale of the Black Panther Party, Tatiana Moroz, Landon Hanks, Mike Gunger, Janelle Lang, Wayne Walton, Ross and Ashli Groening, Valerie Sargent Martin, Jim Funke, Teshia, Lea Kelly, Barbi and Brian Castillo, Jeffrey Phillips, Rob Pepe, Kristen Meghan, Mark Bunch, Danny Anderson, Brandi Lee (love you, babe), Danny Panzella, and about a thousand others that I'm forgetting at the moment. Also, BIG thanks to the TeamParker fans from all over the world from countries like, Canada, Mexico, Japan, England, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, China, Denmark, India and a few others... It is so humbling to read all of your kind letters.
Not to forget, my attorney, Will Doonan and his lovely wife, Jennifer.
I'd also like to thank my second former wife, Samantha, along with her family, Mike, Gigi, Mimi and Popo. I will never forget what you did to help my kids and me and I love you all.
A special thanks to the beautiful and goofy Marinda. I don't know how I would have made it through the daily grind without you. I love you so much.
And finally, I dedicate this video to my dear friend Adam Kokesh. Adam is not perfect, but neither am I. For that matter, neither is Parker. Adam is currently being held as a political prisoner in Washington, DC. He did not create a victim. Basically, he is accused of exercising his second amendment right, (along with holding an illegal plant, which is not even mentioned in the Constitution). Parker and Adam have some things in common. Both are being held against their will and neither have threatened anyone or created a victim, but at least prisoners are allowed a phone call. 


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment