23 Nov 2013

Why America is SCREWED (Part II)

Thunderf00t: Its a sad fact that the funding of the National Science Foundation is TEN times smaller than just the tax breaks given to religion in the US.

Battles can be won on resources alone, and to be honest, even with the better arguments, being outresourced by a factor of 10 looks like a difficult battle to win.

I've been making videos on youtube for about 7 years now. Over that time I've created about 400 videos which have been rewarded with over 50 million video views.

While that has been supported by donations for a couple of years now (and I am VERY grateful to those donor, who have spanned the globe, and they are the main reason why these videos are now produced with much higher quality equipment), I am now looking to spend more time making videos, and good will will not pay the bills.

However in reality, I want to do far more than just allow me to make videos full time on youtube, I want to grow this and take it on the offence!

Source


X art by WB7

No comments:

Post a Comment