27 Apr 2014

3 Feminist Outrages That Pissed Me Off + The Gender Gap... Who The Hell Cares??? + Advice On Feminism +

"Pussy equals qualified according to feminists!"
That Guy T: Many feminists would refer to these events as the work of "Radicals". Granted some of it is, but honestly moderate feminists aren't much better. The modern feminist movement in my opinion is a JOKE. I just used these 3 examples to give a brief explanation as to why I hold that viewpoint towards modern feminism.


- Piers Morgan & Janet Mock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4GRM...
- Royal Baby outrage: http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/jou...





_______

 



The Gender Gap... Who the hell cares??? 
That Guy T: BTW Ryan, even though I vigorously disagree with your views, I do enjoy your videos because you provide an opposing viewpoint in a manner that I can listen to without banging my head against the wall. And I like debate because it leads me closer to the truth & you're an excellent source for debate.



Link to Ryans video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rq1x...



_______  



Advice On Feminism
Btw, I did read your description box. I don't really believe that these are your "friends" views. But if they are, these points are more so directed at her & not you. Though I'm sure that you understand if you agree to speak on someone else's behalf, you will more than likely have to face the criticism since your "friend" wasn't secure enough to speak for herself/himself. Your friend is welcome to respond to any of my points but I'm sure that's unlikely :)

Follow me: www.twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
Like me: www.facebook.com/ThatLibertarianT

See ya next time!

All footage taken falls under ''fair use'' of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright has been committed. Freedom of speech is the ability to speak without censorship or limitation.




_______ 




Why are Feminists pissed at Hobby Lobby?
 That Guy T: Such Victimization, Many Feminazi's, Much Sad... WOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-fj-...

No comments:

Post a Comment