20 Apr 2014

Arguing Cultural Marxism

RazorBladeKandy2: So I get into this argument with a guy in the comments of my last video and he thinks my description of civil rights, is cultural Marxism. Unfortunately, I didn't have the luxury of knowing if this guy was trying to point out that if I support civil rights I have to support cultural marxism (leftist marxist) or whether he heard my description of civil rights and thought I was being a cultural marxist (right wing lune).
The fact he simply would not answer any of my questions provided me with an opportunity to demonstrate what RockingMrE and Bernard Chapin and myself, have said about marxists many times before. For the record, I don't agree with Chapin and MrE on much, but I think we see eye to eye on the very real existence and problem of cultural marxism/political correctness/social justice warriors in our western culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment