19 Apr 2014

Girls Hitting Guys - MGTOW

Sandman: Manuel lives in Sydney Australia so I'm going to use photos I took in Sydney for this video. Anyways, this is what Manuel had Manuel had to say: "Hi Sandman, I have a question. What is your view on women playfully hitting men? I have had this happen to me once when I didn't directly help this woman out at college. She jokingly punched me in the arm. I didn't quite appreciate it and have seen this playful hitting out in the world when women don't get their way.
They typically punch a guy on the arm and I think its a form of control mechanism. I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Cheers. Well, thanks for your question Manuel. I think your analysis of the girl in college hitting you is spot on. But in some cases I don't think it's always the case that women take their frustration out on men by hitting them in a playful way. I think
sometimes they are testing to see if you trust them. In a way punching you is a way to see if you are comfortable enough being around her that she can have her way. You didn't help this girl and she didn't get her way so it's most likely that she punched you because she had to get her way. One way or another you were going to do what she wanted. She didn't get the direct help so she punched you to show that she was still a woman and in charge of you. I guess it's also important to know if there were other people around you guys when this happened. If there were other people around this is a visual way for her to tell them that you belong to her. And in a way makes it clear without having to verbalize it. In my opinion this can also be done as a show of affection, believe it or not.

What 50 Shades of Grey Tells Us About the Nature of Female Fantasy.
http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2012/04...

No comments:

Post a Comment