14 Apr 2014

Greatest Speech On Democracy Never Heard In Parliament - The BBC Sucks O Cocks News + Call Me When You're Free

The Artist Taxi Driver
"This is about asset stripping, this is about a movement of public money into private pockets, this is gangsterism, it's a free-for-all. We don't have free market capitalism, we have neo-feudalism."


Angelo: "We don't have free market capitalism, we have neo-feudalism." Did Cunky just quote WD? ;-)




Call Me When You're Free
Payday Monsanto
WD/UK tribute tweaked lyrics :-)
"To get a job in America you need a S.S.N., 
to get a job in the UK you need a card they call N.I.N., 
they've changed the names but it's all the same no matter where you've been. They declared an emergency, world war one, two and three and it certainly speaks to the state you're in. 

I've got two sons that I can not call kids. 
If I had my way I would get them off the grid. 
I've got my baby girl named Sophia with me today and if they try to stick a little chip in my children forget the gazillion they're really gonna have to pay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment