27 Jun 2014

You Can't Fix Stupid

"Human vampires are these tiny little dumb people who want to wrap you in their dismal dank dripping bat infested caves of small minded inconsequentiality. They don't want you to BREAK THROUGH the surface and head for the skies. They just want you to stay down and stay small and they are basically saying. “Err, um, don't make me feel stupid." Because stupid people don't get the whole point of intelligence is to make you feel stupid." Stefan Molyneux
02:24 - How do I fend off the impact of stupid people around me?
56:27 - Showing initiative. Where's my gold?


1:03:20 - Where does my moral responsibility begin, and where does my parents' moral responsibility end?
1:47:38 - How does a quality woman find a quality relationship when good women are constantly passed up for manipulative estrogen based parasites?

How do I fend off the impact of stupid people around me? Where does my moral responsibility begin, and where does my parents' moral responsibility end? How does a quality woman find a quality relationship when good women are constantly passed up for manipulative estrogen based parasites?

No comments:

Post a Comment