4 Jul 2014

Anti Feminist Karen Straughan Talks At The ICMI 2014

"I'm an anti feminist and I don't give a shit! ...The reason I became an anti feminist is because everything I read that comes from feminists is backwards, it's wrong, it's upside down and I just want to clarify that I don't consider feminism to be a movement for equality, I don't consider it to be a goal or a set of goals, I consider it to be a set of hypotheses, not even theories, hypotheses that are unfalsifiable, that are as predictive of what is going to happen as a coin toss, not even that predictive and we are basing public policy on this set of hypotheses, we are basing entire branches of academia on this set of unfalsifiable, unproven hypotheses, they have never and can never be demonstrated! ...We do not need a women's movement that blames men!" Karen Straughan.


karen straughan: Had an amazing time, though I'm still recovering. Thanks so much to AVFM and everyone involved for this incredible experience.


 

More footage of the conference can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment