15 Sept 2014

THINK VERY CAREFULLY - WilliamBanzai7 + The Thieves Banquet





X art by WilliamBanzai7

"Excuse me, Mr. Devil, I’d like to speak if I may
Who do you think trained this amateur dictator to behave this way?
Yeah, I’m sure before I came along his country was far from heaven
But look ot the carnage I caused all over the Earth, it’s got to be the work of the Devil
Countless deaths, mass enslavement
Deliberate starvation of whole nations
The dictator tries his best, but looking at me, he’s just an imitation
Who do you think pays his wages?
He would love to be trading places
I’ve been doing this ting on the roads
Way back, way back, way back
Since the Middle of Ages
Everybody knows he’s a criminal element
They think I’m democratic and benevolent
And that shows that I’m really devilish
Cos people think I’m heaven-sent
I couldn’t care about democracy
You all know no one elected me
The people love me despite my crimes
Sucka MCs wanna bite my shine
So blingin’ out of control you would vomit
Don’t even touch dough, but my face is on it!"

By AKALA


 




Akala
The Thieves Banquet
( lyric video )



Dr. Dre Ft. B - Real
Puppet Master

No comments:

Post a Comment