9 Sept 2014

We Got An E-Mail From A Black American Left-Wing Feminist

By I think the following e-mail says so much about the situation in Sweden and partly also in the rest of Scandinavia.
So I translated it and, with the author’s approval, published it on the Swedish AVfM site. But I feel I need to share it with you in America and the UK too. So here it is in its original form.

I live in Frederikshavn, so I’m experiencing firsthand the Scandinavian version of feminism.
Just when I thought I couldn’t be anymore shocked about how insane Sweden/Scandinavia is and has gotten, I just saw “The Gender War” last week, and …
I should mention I’m a left-winger and a feminist. But I’m also black, so I already know all too well how insane the white (American) woman’s version of feminism is. But I never would have imagined Scandinavia being like this if I had stayed at home in the USA.
I had to marry a Dane, move to Denmark, and help raise a teenage boy for me to really see the true face of this version of feminism, and I’m beyond shocked. It explains why my husband lost custody of his two daughters to a woman who is a borderline psychotic – a woman who can barely take care of herself, let alone two girls.

It explains why all the women in politics and civil services here act the way they do. It explains why a lot of the world sees Scandinavian men as “passive” and “soft”. Most of the world missed this (probably deliberately), but it also explains why Anders Behring Breivik’s rage in 2011 was far, far more anti-feminist than Islamophobic (though the two issues are actually interconnected).
Unfortunately, it also explained why I had to end a 10-year pen friendship with a Swedish woman – obviously it was over Julian Assange. She couldn’t possibly image why the whole world was denigrating the Swedish court system’s treatment of this poor man… And it was worth noting that she herself was a manic depressant who suffered from a panic disorder. She even had the nerve to say to me that I was the one who had mental issues, and not her!!!
And it really kills me that there are Americans back home who think that we should emulate Swedish society!!!!!! NO ONE WHO HAS LIVED OUTSIDE OF SCANDINAVIA CAN POSSIBLY IMAGE WHAT LIFE IS REALLY LIKE HERE. Maybe it’s because some of them refuse to see the truth and they’d rather prefer to live in their fantasy utopia world than to accept some harsh realities. I don’t know.
So I want to let you know that you definitely have a female ally in speaking out about the lies and exaggerations about Scandinavia, and especially about its women. The misandry really has to stop, and it has to be exposed for the harm it’s doing to both feminism as well as even civil rights.
That was the first part of her letter. After I replied, and among other things asked if I could publish it, she sent another one.

Hi
By all means feel free to publish my letter wherever you want, and feel free to use my real name. I have absolutely nothing to hide.
A hearty congratulations for saving your baby girl. I wish that were the case with my husband Thomas, but you know stories like ours usually don’t have a happy ending. I didn’t realize how bad it was in Sweden until I started doing some digging. That society’s fucking disintegrating, but for some reason the Swedish people “seem” to want this to happen. Or am I wrong?????
I lived in Denmark since 2009, but spent some time in Drammen from late 2011 until early 2012. Those two countries aren’t too far behind, either.
I thought Norway had its “wake-up call” with their twin terror attacks, but the narrative to the outside world just HAD to be about theIslamophobia, and NOT about how the Norwegian court system could deliberately avoid exploring ABB’s [Anders Behring Breivik's] childhood by having his (now deceased) mother write a letter to the presiding judges. On its face it’s actually pretty fucking amazing something like that could happen regarding a mass murder trial, where all angles SHOULD be covered.  But this IS Scandinavia! I am so, so grateful that Thomas was at least able to save Casper from his ex. He’s 20 now, and on his way to a possible career withMærsk. He very well could have ended up with his mother – He even told me straight up that if that were the case, he definitely would have been one of those kids who got in trouble with the police all the time. Thomas still feels a lot of anger and guilt that he lostZenia and Freia in 2001. He tries to hide his feelings, but I can see the pain. My Danish has become sufficient enough so that I could read transcripts of the kind of questions the child social services asked Casper andZenia. I couldn’t believe how dismissive they were of Casper’s testimony – they were convinced that his father was putting words into his mouth since he as a 7-year-old could clearly articulate his feelings. And it was clear that the social officer was asking “soft” questions toZenia, and didn’t even bother to ask her about her mother’s behavior.Thomas hasn’t seen the girls since 2006. It’s so crazy that we know that his ex lives in the same town as we do, but he would have no idea of what his daughters look like now. Both Thomas and Casper occasionally see the ex around town, and when they make eye contact, she hurries away, as if she were trying to hide or run from something. (I’ve even seen her, though I doubt she knows who I am.)But like you, we have to tread carefully. Thomas has seriously thought about going to the press, but we’re going to move to Canada this year. Once we’ve settled in Vancouver we’ll send our story to either an American or Canadian newspaper, and NOT to a Scandinavian one. We’ve seen how public debate about tough issues and controversial topics has been systematically crushed by the mainstream. We also saw what happened to the British author Michael Booth when he (jokingly!!!!!!!) called Sweden “The China of the North” in his recent book.I try to talk about this in the social media like Facebook, but it gets exhausting and I have to end up boycotting it for days, or even weeks.
I plan to keep up the fight and speak up, because if nobody does, the evil will continue. But I don’t want future generations to suffer because people like me didn’t speak out; Sometimes we have to remember that it’s not always just about us.
Sincerely, Taila Krøyer Frederikshavn, Denmark


Edited by WD

Via AVfM

No comments:

Post a Comment