22 Nov 2014

Cops Are Cowards

Larken Rose: It would be nice if the mythology about "the brave men and women of law enforcement," and the image of police that you see on TV and in movies, in some way resembled reality. But it doesn't.

Further Reading:

Cops showing their "courage" at Columbine:http://www.davekopel.com/2A/OpEds/THE...

Cops routinely shoot the wrong person:
http://blog.uritraining.com/?p=102



***

WD: Similar story in the UK and over a similar time period.

A story.
Managing hotels in London before 2000, one day noticed out of my office window that two cops were stopping black motorists so I figured they were trying to apprehend a black suspect, but after 4 black men they stopped an oriental man and after a while an Indian man so I realised this was not the case. Then I began to monitor the traffic (30mph road) and noticed that about 80% were white. I also noticed that they had not stopped even one woman.
Management has its perks, I called all the available staff to assemble out front, explained the situation and asked them all to line up and just observe the police. Needles to say the spineless mindless bigoted racists moved on very quickly.
Also had access to the local stats for Brent East, London, UK and found that it was the most diverse borough in Europe at around 45% ethnic minorities at the time. Visited the local police station, Kilburn NW6, introduced myself and asked how many officers were stationed. I was told 103, so I then asked how many were ethnic minorities, after some confusion and enquiry within the station they returned to say they thought there was at least 1, ie. 0.
On a personal level outside business, it's bad in London and four times worse outside, with the personality types you described, worse it's become mechanised, ...the speed cameras aren't racist. ...furthermore legislation renders these new machines misandric.
I agree with Larken Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment