11 Feb 2015

Sheriff Of Nottingham Noonan Defends Appointment Of Ex HSBC Bankster As Advisor

BDublin Eileen: The Irish Government have ruled out any debt summit or deal for Greece. It is perfectly obvious that the Fianna Fail, Fine Gael and Labour parties are the bankster’s parties. Like the Sheriff of Nottingham, who prototyped austerity, they steal ordinary people and their children’s quality of life and pass the proceeds on to their bankster masters. Minister for finance Michael Noonan said he was right to pick ex-HSBC boss,  Irishman Michael Geoghegan, as a key adviser. Renowned jailer of bankers Prof William K Black’s submission to the Irish Banking Inquiry was gagged.
This government are now even having opposition politicians (including Clare Daly and Paul Murphy) , who question the cronyism and austerity robbery which is rampant in our society, dramatically arrested on spurious charges sparking talk of an escalation towards ‘political policing’. Even a 16 year old peaceful protester was arrested at dawn by 10 police today. His account is below. By contrast the police routinely make appointments with government bankster golfing buddies for convenient times of arrest for defrauding a whole nation. Of course these criminals are never convicted, with evidence ‘ruled out’ by crony (IMHO of course) judiciary.  The whole bankster show trial exercise is done to make a little splash on the media as the government must be seen to be doing something.
However the Irish people have had enough of all the robbery and many communities are giving their local TDs (MPs) their marching orders at local political clinics. (See video and stories Below).
So today I was awoken with a powerful team of ten garda (9 detective 1 uniform) at my house, I was awoken to them by their very loud banging on my front door, anyway then next thing I knew the garda were swarmed all over our house and into a detective car with me and my mam in a separate car. Upon arriving at the station I had to sign various custody forms etc… and then into the cold,dirty distraughting prison cell that experience alone was sicking and traumatizing! Through the course of my interview the garda’s asked various questions and showed cctv footage of the peaceful protest in jobstown they also put it to me on numerous occasions that I was the ring leader their word’s not mine I must state I was not a leader or an organizer that day or ever! My experience today was most traumatizing and sickening respect for the guards is as low than ever before due to the manner in which this was dealt with. I’m clearly a 16 year old lad who stands up for what he belives is right and I’ll continue to do so. If the tanaiste can have a 16 year old lad missing a day from school just to get him accused of false accusations in the most frighting way possible well that must tell you something. 10 guards for a lad 16 and people robbing houses and old people, get to lie in bed peacefully and get away with it while garda resources are out in 10’s and 6’s arresting juveniles! I have done lots of t.v and newspaper interviews today so be prepared to see me alot over this week haha. Thanks for all the messages and texts and for the people who protested outside the station today! My interview is on the tv3 player under tv3 news at 5:30.

Source

X art by WB7

No comments:

Post a Comment