5 May 2015

Sacrifice Now Mangina + Women Always Trade Up - MGTOW

"I've been thinking lately of the female expectations that men embrace their disposability and women's reaction towards men that value their self worth at the expense of the female ego. The Smiling Male Seppuku? The Happy Sacrificial Male? I'll let you come up with the title. Here's some case-in point from a real life event. Diana Davison from Feminism LOL has a great breakdown of the female mindset that goes into this kind of thinking. But i wanted to highlight something she didn't address. Men are expected to walk into the legal meat grinder, into wars, into all sorts of trouble for women. And the world was built by men for the pleasure of women. But apparently all of this wasn't enough for them."
Well Mr. Anonymous thanks for your donation and for suggesting this topic. Hopefully you approve of the title. I didn't want to use man or male because the modern MGTOW man, doesn't sacrifice himself for the modern feminist women. Only the mangina does that. And you're right about men being told to sacrifice for the law or wars. Just tonight I watched an episode of Agents of Shield and one of the characters is sitting at a bar complaining about his drink having too many umbrellas and the bartender says: "I guess she got the house in the divorce?" That was the punchline and there wasn't even a joke. This subtle form of misandry helps to re-enforce traditional value systems that hurt men. The idea that men should suffer for women and the state is embedded in our culture. That men should be the ones to give up their hopes, dreams, health and lives even in a world of so called equality. But men going their own way are done doing that. We are no longer choosing to suffer to make the live of ungrateful women of our society satisfied. We are violating our biological imperative to simp and protect women. Instead we are looking after ourselves first and this violates the rules that society and women expect us to partake in. Our society is filled with stories of "Women and Children First" like from that fateful night the Titanic sank in 1912. The order was given by the captain that it was to be "Women and Children" first. On one side of the ship men were allowed into the lifeboats if only there weren't any more women and children ready to enter them. On the other side of the ship the officer in charge forbid all men from getting on the life boats. For most of history it wasn't women and children first on ships. It was every man for himself until shortly before the Titanic sinking. Sandman




‘Women and Children First’? On Sinking Ships, It’s Every Man for Himself
http://www.history.com/news/women-and...




10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)

1. konstantynov - businesswoman have a bad mood
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-65...

2. darkbird - Angry Screaming Woman In White Blouse Pointing Out
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-87...

3. Kelpfish - An auto mechanic shows a damaged and worn spark plug as he performs a tune up.
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-42...

4. Thats my pic - Domestic violence
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-80...

5. Grafmaster - Matallurgic Production
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-42...

6. alphaspirit - Clown escapes with the loot
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-83...

7. Frantysek - Pretty Pregnant With A Cigarette
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-68...

8. Gladkov - Coal Miner Making Stop Gesture
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-57...

9. Innovated Captures - Women Driving
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-53...

10. Andrey Armyagov - oil industry worker on blue background
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-31...






______________






Women Always Trade Up - MGTOW
"Hi Sandman, First off, I would like to thank you. Your videos helped get me through the last year and helped me learn about myself and rebuild my self-esteem. I learned about PUA methods early in my life, yet always felt that there had to be more to women and love than the economics of attraction and sexual marketplace value, so I consciously decided to remain on purple pills for a while. However, even with all of my knowledge in mind I got worked over big time when I tried to validate my hopes by entering another relationship last year. I'm now 23 years old, and
my ex basically made plans to study together with me in the same city. She had me prepare everything including expensive holidays and then suddenly she started treating me poorly and dropped me for a guy from the internet she'd never met before. After that, she told me I was the kind of guy she'd always waited for and how she'd imagined us raising a family in the countryside. I'm a mans man. An outdoors kind of guy and a hunter. Ironically she replaced me with a guy who is ten years older, lives in the city and does all of his work in front of a computer. This woman was a total chameleon, and it ruined my self-worth to learn that it didn't matter who I was or what I did for her in the first place. I totally wasn't prepared for the cleverness and the lies that she fed me non-stop. I was under the impression that during the first year of a relationship, at least, I could take a break from playing mind games. Anyway, back to my initial point. After our relationship ended she basically gave me is a plain and simple confession of hypergamy and how she just could not help but be with a potential alpha male that she ran into, regardless of our relationship and without feeling any empathy towards me. And this is something I have observed in discussions with multiple women: They are quite open about staying in a relationship until something better comes along. A different girl told me she felt it was totally okay to see other guys and flirt with them, because if she's truly in love with her boyfriend, she wouldn't cheat. And if she does cheat on him, then it would be time end the relationship anyway. I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced women who openly admit to hypergamy and in a sense "confess" it to men? If it's a growing trend for women to become aware of the games they play and consciously perceive them, do you think this could be a first step
for them to grasp why men in return are starting to go their own way? I hope to maybe have given you material for a video on "hypergamy confessions" and their purpose, as I am still wondering. Best regards from Germany, Keep up the great work." Well thanks for your comments and questions "All That Jazz." As you can see I didn't call this video hypergamy confessions. Hypergamy is just a fancy word for trading up. When a woman trades up she is looking for the bigger better deal. Most blue men are happy to be in love women a woman and that keeps them glued to her hip.




10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)

1. conrado - Young woman cleaning big dog
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-45...

2. viczast - little beautiful woman takes a bath in cup of coffee (creative concept)
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-54...

3. Hootie2710 - Woman Shouting Using Megaphone To Stressed Woman
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-80...

4. Sergey Nivens - Young giant woman sitting on chair above modern city
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-73...

5. Gelpi - Attractive Business Woman With A Magic Wand And Hat Making Appea
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-13...

6. ra2studio - Giant person stepping on a little businesswoman concept on background
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-80...

7. Elnur - Tall model with giant sunglasses
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-85...

8. Sergey Nivens - Woman in casual sitting on chair and small silhouettes of businesspeople around
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-75...

9. PhotoEuphoria - Woman On Giant Plate Of Chocolate Cake
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-17...

10. Tibanna79 - Female With A Huge Pumpkin
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-62...

5 comments:

  1. If I'm an @$$ kissing type of guy, I'm going to work my hardest to get married. I'm going to pay for all the dates, shower her with compliments and allow her to determine who I am as an individual. I'm going to lay my self-esteem and identity at my future wife's (hopefully) feet. I'm going to get degrees, wear nice clothes, have a high paying job, be tall and have a big, huge, green bank account.

    If I'm a man that has been plucked from the hyper-gynocentric matrix, women are phucked and men rule supreme. I'm supreme, so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are a hot dude then great relationships are easy to come by and you can deal with women, ...until you have kids or sign any contract.

      This is the monster in the form of the massive gun of state that endorses inequality and that only dawns on poor unsuspecting men too late and this is the source of all evil, the dreams of every man [family] under a sward of Damocles.

      Setting aside the gynocentric/misandric nature of gender divisive family courts, I presume an important aspect of progressed society is general mutual benevolence. That being the case it should be less a game of one-up-woman-ship, but instead a fair and so happy existence of complementary attributes between the genders.

      I have come to believe that the issue is one of brainwashing and direction of negative outcomes by those who seek to divide and rule the masses.

      Perhaps the point that I am trying to make is that the mature way is actually a mutual one and as Gilbran says never share a cup bit occasionally drink from each other's cup. There is such a thing as literal mutual ass kissing and it's a beautiful thing baby.

      ...But it can not be fully realised unless we first have actual progenitive equality guaranteed by statute and move away from the sugar and spice fanny slurping attitude of the judiciary.

      Delete
    2. Holy crap! You couldn't be more on target! Yet still, men are in charge. If women want to be in charge, then let them provide for and protect men. Women can pretend all they want that they're partially or in total control, but we all know the truth.

      When you drive down the road, how much of what you see was built by women? Nothing, right?

      The earth was tamed and brought into control by the strength, intelligence and perseverance of men. Women simply complain a lot and demand entitlement to those things from which they have zero entitlement.

      Lay claim to your entitlement, bhitch. Get past me next.

      Delete
    3. What is the most important thing in your life? In my life it is my children. Guess what, the law has put women in charge of our children, in that respect they are ahead of us and we are the Niggas sitting at the back of the bus.

      I do empathize, being one of those men who can walk around London and say, "I built that, I ran that company and I run that one." But unfortunately that is way down low on my list of things that make me think, "I run tings."

      Men have been punked to make the only option servitude/self denial or revolution in my case.

      If we think we are in charge today given these circumstances then I suspect that it is out of desperation we men have decided to ignore the fact that they are pissing on our head and now we really believe it is actually raining.

      No, whilst they control reproduction so completely we are the bitches fighting to catch up.

      What ever a man is, the state has rendered him impotent with regards to the upbringing of his own progeny, with regards to his very raison d'etre.

      I suggest to you that there is nothing worse that they can do to you, I or anyone than to take away our children. Today women have that power over us.

      Taming the wild was a walk in the park, they say we Greeks civilized the world, but to overturn the biological imperative, that will take a whole new renaissance.

      From the Kangaroo family courts of the UK and across the Anglo-sphere and in fact the entire world, I repeat with regard to the most crucial aspect of civilization, family and history, the biological imperative is to preserve the women and though I agree overcoming the Neanderthal in us all is a necessary first step towards the super man, we have yet to achieve this and so today we [men] remain the disposable Niggas of society!

      That is the revolution.

      Delete
  2. ... today we [men] remain the disposable Niggas of society!"

    Yes indeedy we are.

    You're my most favorite person on the planet. Next time you smile, raise your glass to me. I'll be doing the same at that moment.

    I envy your children. What a wonderful father.

    ReplyDelete