16 Jul 2015

The Dissident Dad - Our Family Manifesto

I live in Texas, I pay taxes to the IRS, and I follow every law required of me. I am not looking for any trouble from the U.S. government. That said, my family and I have elected to sever ourselves from the cancerous monster that is Washington D.C. every chance we get.
We don’t vote or honor the state in anything we do. My money is completely outside of the U.S. banking system, via precious metals, digital currency, and whole life insurance contracts, which is nothing more than two private parties in a financial agreement. The stocks I own are in Canada or international businesses listed here in the U.S.
I wish the U.S. and its citizens the very best, but when it comes to the statists and banking elite — who ultimately form an oligarchy — I try to ignore and resist the beast in every way I can.
Over the past few months, I have felt in my heart the need to openly state exactly what mom and dad believe and what we desire for our family. These are just some basic principles. It’s not like a cult, religion, or government pledge, but more like a private business with a mission statement and declaration. My fear as a father is that without some sort of a family declaration, the dark fruits of the empire may become appealing, since as the kids age, they will come under an enormous amount of peer pressure to accept the statist mindset.
While researching family legacy and families that have found ways to become more than just a blood line, but friends as well, I discovered that it is actually quite normal to express in writing who the family is, much like a business or new government.
When you come into my home, the first thing you will see is a sign that reads: This is my family, THIS is my country.”
I have personally always felt a very strong bond with my family, so much so that I have come to despise the wealth stealers who take from them. Every penny taken from me through income taxation, is money that won’t be spent on a higher quality of life for my wife and children.
Secession in the digital era is becoming easier and easier. As Jeff Deist of Mises recently said, “the America we all learned to love and celebrate on July 4th is a foreign nation.” Doug Casey, of Casey Research, often states in his speeches that he “loves the idea of America, but that America is no more.”
Under my current sign, I plan on putting up some additional words. Here are a few ideas:

1. Each member of the family has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. 
2. Life experiences are more valuable than material possessions. When facing death, a reflection of our experiences will be all that matters. 
3. Each family member is responsible for what their own life will be. We must think for ourselves in order to fully reach our highest potential. 
4. Our lives here on earth are finite, so don’t waste them. Live each day to the fullest. 
5. Our family is one of affinity; with human, intellectual, and financial capital sharing a common purpose, to enhance the lives of this generation and every generation after us. 
I think with my 5-year-old, I am definitely turning a corner here. Transitioning away from what to reject, to what to embrace. A common purpose for the family.
Not following the dogma others have set before me is kind of fun too. I am thrilled to go all-out in this life, particularly in my role as a dad.


– Daniel Ameduri aka The Dissident Dad

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment