17 Sept 2015

Thanks For A Nation [USA] Of Finks

Fink:
1 an informer; stool pigeon.
2 a contemptible or thoroughly unattractive person.
Beyond the upload of this video, I will not be using the hashtag "IstandwithAhmed". Too many weasels, and I wont provide my ground level support for political criminal opportunists. johntheother ""Do you do the right thing and stand up for people that need you" do the right thing? what is that, exactly? What is it that I can do that will positively affect that 14 year old boy. It seems to me that piling on with the hashtag will have NO real impact on the boy, but will mostly benefit a collection of cynical and opportunist politicians who I DO NOT want to lend any aid to. So, what, if anything that I do can possibly help that 14 year old who, by the way, has already been cleared of all legal charges?"




AwoudeX: I Fink, therefor i Spam


http://mic.com/articles/125416/presid...

No comments:

Post a Comment