5 Nov 2015

Horny Hillary - Inflatable Love Dolls + Free The Nipple (Game)

Her Presidential Hole Is Ready
For Your Pole! - She Can’t Wait To Share
Her Oval Orifice With You!'

Source


Joining 'Campaign Hillary' for the truly kinky pervert, there's "Tripoli Clinton" and "Hitlery"





 WB7




___________



Free The Nipple
(Board Game)
By Mike Buchanan [J4MB]: From time to time I get requests for interviews from female students in connection with their courses, and so long as they take up little time, I generally agree to them. At 03:12 today I received an email, with the strangest such request I’ve ever received. I assume it’s a spoof, and I’ll politely decline:
Dear Mr Buchanan,
My name is and I am a Masters Student at The Royal College of Art, London. I am currently working on a Visual Communications project researching how design can contribute towards social change. This email is to enquire about the potential for an interview with you.
I am working on a concept for a board game based on the history of the female nipple. The player’s end goal will be to ‘free the nipple’ but there will be a snakes and ladders style set-up – where the player will need to overcome certain obstacles (historical cases of breast censorship).
The game is intended to be fun, educational and hopefully to get people talking about the female nipple openly without a hyper – sexualised outlook. It will be instead be focused on a woman’s right to define her own body.
As you may have guessed, I am personally a feminist, but I am interested in collecting and considering a wide scope of views throughout my research. I would be eager to hear an anti-feminist view on a woman’s right to go topless.
Would you be available for an email interview in the upcoming week? Please note that this would be purely to support my academic research and not to be published in any form.
Please let me know if you have any questions about my project and if you are happy to go ahead, I can send you a list of questions.
Thank you and kind regards,

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment