11 Nov 2015

Threaten Me, Or My Family And I Will Kill You. There Is No ‘If’

By David Futrelle, no stranger to exploiting the deaths of children, enjoying the torture of young boys, and supporting genocidal feminist whackjobs, is embroiled in the doxing of a six year old child, and is furiously claiming that he is the real victim here.
Jack Barnes, a member of the AVfM team, likes to taunt feminists on Twitter, and gets his fair share of harassment right back. He generally responds to these Twitter wars by mocking his detractors, and promising to continue harassing the brain-dead ideology of feminism until feminism itself is dead. A few days ago, one of David Futrelle’s minions decided the person most responsible for Jack’s tweets and general attitude towards feminism is Jack’s six year old cutie-pie of a daughter because of course a child is responsible. The Futrelle minion created a Twitter account, uploaded a picture of Jack’s daughter and his wife, tweeted Jack’s home address and tagged David Futrelle, demanding that Jack apologize for his ‘dishonesty, whatever that means. Futrelle’s insistence that he knew nothing about the threat against a child rings pretty fucking hollow, given that he was tagged in the tweets.

Jack-4Understandably, Jack reacted to the doxing of his child with just a wee bit of Tennessee rage, offering to meet Futrelle and have….

a face to face in person discussion … No cops. No lawyers or prosecutors. No judges. No jury. No hiding behind a computer. Just me and you. …
I don’t know of any parent that would blame me for stomping a mud hole in your fucking ass and walking that motherfucker dry for what you have done!
Oh, but it’s Futrelle who is the victim here. Doxxing a little girl is a ‘shitty thing to do’, but Jack’s anger over his child being threatened is a serious, literal threat to Futrelle’s life. Publishing the picture of a man’s child, along with his home address is just in poor taste, really. Nothing to get overly concerned about. But Daddy’s anger? That’s real. And in a way, I kind of agree, at least with the second part of that sentence. There is only one reason anyone would publish the photo of a little girl along with her home address: that person wishes to hurt Jack Barnes by inviting harm to his daughter. And there is no force more lethal than a parent whose child is being threatened with physical harm.
Futrelle writes that he has no choice but to see the threats from Jack to protect his child as unconditional. In actual fact, all Jack said was he didn’t think any parent would blame him for ‘stomping a mud hole in your fucking ass and walking that motherfucker dry’, and to be frank, I don’t know what that actually means. Anyone fluent in Tennessee here? It sounds to me like a beating of some sort? It certainly doesn’t sound comfortable or pleasant to have a mud hole stomped in one’s ass, but if it’s possible to then walk that motherfucker dry, it doesn’t sound like all that serious of a beating. Not lethal, to be sure. Dead men can’t walk.
I’ll go one further than Jack. I will kill anyone threatening me or my family. There are no ‘ifs’.
This is perhaps a good time to remind Futrelle and his various psychotic minions, who have recently been engaged in a campaign against me and my family, that the FBI has taken notice, and a process is in motion that has absolutely nothing to do with me. The FBI does not take direction from housewives in Canada, and the FBI does not get involved in silly Twitter wars. I cannot discuss any specifics of what went down (at this point in time), and indeed, there are aspects of the case that I don’t even know about, but I will assure Futrelle and his minions that the involvement of the FBI in this matter permits me to easily meet the ‘reasonable person’ standard of self-defence in Canada to justify the use of lethal force.
Show up on my doorstep, and I won’t be stomping any mudholes in any part of your body that you can walk dry: I will take you down with lethal intent. If you survive it will only be because my aim was off, and we have excellent medical care. Think it through, brave warriors.
Using private email, I informed Futrelle about the campaign against me and my family, the involvement of the FBI and the use of his name. Should Futrelle be foolish enough to deny that, I will publish those emails. Futrelle would be well-advised to grasp that his name is being used to justify actions that warrant the involvement of the FBI. He might want to get a handle on what his minions are up to? Plausible deniability only goes so far, and I suspect it’s a rather easy thing for the FBI to take a peek at Futrelle’s email to determine just what his involvement was. I have no knowledge of whether that has happened or not – as I said, the FBI does not consult housewives in Canada when carrying out investigations.
People willing to expose a six year old girl to actual physical harm, because they want to hurt her father for tweeting stuff they don’t like, are straight up nutbags. A reasonable person sees these wingnut fanatics for exactly what they are – fanatics on the wrong side of history. Doxing Jack’s daughter is crossing a line, but rest assured that line is there, and I am willing to defend it, with every ounce of my being.
I suspect this will get worse before it gets better, and I promise every brave SJW I can make it far worse than they can even imagine.
And I will.
archer
Threaten me, or my family, and you’re dead.
Lots of love,
JB

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment