2 Dec 2015

I Know What It's Like To Be Dead

"Quite allot of people don't know they're valuable. They'll instinctively run into a burning building just to save someone else, they'll work fifty years at a job they hate so someone else can stay warm and safe and they can be told their whole lives that they have privilege that makes them unworthy of compassion and they'll just take it and say alright, back to work for me and they'll go to their graves having never been valued for who they are as a person. You see I have to be subtle and subversive like this because if I come right out and say it you'll [feminists] call me a whiny man baby!" DoctorRandomercam

Oh my goodness I want to puke!
Two numpties tell us the dictionary definition of feminism and forget to note the reality that feminism has become a female privilege-seeking man hating cult.  

No comments:

Post a Comment