24 Dec 2015

Little Drunkard Boy

Come and pour me some Bundaberg Rum
And a flagon of Kentucky Bourbon
And a gallon drum of Dom Perignon
Bring me my Black Russian and in a magnum
No, a double magnum. No, a Jeroboam.

Chug it down you, son. Om nom nom nom nom.
One by one



Give me my Gin in a kilderkin
Throw in a firkin of some cinnamon Pimms
And some Goldschlager with a Brennivin tinge
A fernet chaser with Krambabula Schnapps,
Akevitt, Vinjak, Borovicka

Lord, I'll drink to you, wherever I am. On my Dram

Too much Tequila and lots of Mekhong
I'm gonna need another Gammel Dansk Bomb
Throw in some Soju and some Absolut Plum
With Arak, Sake, Raki, Grappa and some
Hungarian Unicum

Lord, they smiled at me. Om nom nom nom nom
I got what I want


***

Your mission this Christmas is to try all of these. Don't forget to be silly :)
DoctorRandomercam


No comments:

Post a Comment