31 Dec 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Was Whacked! Here's Why!

Obsidian. "I finally got a chance to see the latest star wars movie, episode seven 'The Force Awakens', now this is supposedly a whole new twist on the star wars story, ...I am very sad to say that it was whacked! I went to See the first star wars, I wasn't even ten yet and I was completely blown away by it, my favourite character was Old Ben Kenobi, it wasn't Luke Skywalker, it wasn't Darth Vader, it was Old Ben Kenobi and I was hooked from that point forward. ...This latest star wars is basically a message flick
and by that I mean it's supposed to be a movie that, because I know a number of people were harping on the whole diversity angle, one of the main characters is black, he plays a storm trooper, but that's not really the issue for me, the issue for me was the gender messaging and this is something that JJ Abrams has talked about, basically the heroin of the story is a junk scavenger named Rey and she goes from that to a high level adept Jedi with the force all inside two hours, with no prior Jedi training or anything like that."




& Marvel's "Jessica Jones" Takes ALL The Fun Out Of Movies & TV!





No comments:

Post a Comment