9 Apr 2016

Jeremy Corbyn States His Support For Barbaric Male Infant Ritual Genital Mutilation AKA Brit Milah And Metzitzah B'peh

Via John J4MB: This piece in The Jewish Chronicle two months ago. An extract:

The meeting had been “the beginning of a conversation” between British Jews and the party, Mr Arkush said. A second meeting is planned for later this year.
Mr Corbyn said he was “looking forward to continuing that dialogue”.
“I am a lifelong campaigner against racism and fascism in all forms, and I made it clear that I am utterly opposed to antisemitism in any form, including denial of the Holocaust, from any part of the political spectrum.
“The Jewish community is a vibrant and much valued part of our diverse UK society, and I will continue to defend the right to religious freedom and practice, including specifically shechitah and the brit milah, [my emphasis] Jewish faith schools, and culturally sensitive youth and social care services.
Corbyn will evidently not defend the legal right of male minors not to have their genitals mutilated on non-therapeutic grounds. There must be fewer votes in that principled and humane position.

Edited by AA

Source


1 comment:


  1. Thank you for nice information.
    Please visit my site on bellow :)
    My site</a

    ReplyDelete