6 Jun 2016

Talking Feminism With Cuck Boy And His Master

This sad cuck boy is only too happy to preach his master's dumb version of feminism to us via his YouTube show News'ish (what a dumb name) .. that is, until master accuses him of 'mansplaining' and tells him to sit down and shut up.
Something tells me this feminist doesn't often have her views challenged or disagreed with - definitely not by cuck boy anyway - he's only too happy to sit in the corner until he's told otherwise.



Original video


Note: It is not my intention to cause the original video publisher to receive any kind of harassment or abuse. My intention is to provide a counter argument to claims they have made in a civil and courteous manner. I have provided a link to the original video for the purposes of verification and to allow those who wish to provide their own constructive criticism to do so. While I have no control over the feedback you choose to provide, I d kindly ask that you avoid any forms of harassment or abuse. Thanks!


Regards,
Bearing


No comments:

Post a Comment