25 Jul 2016

Laci Green And Bearing Talk Semen And Feminism

Bearing: Well known feminist Laci Green drops in to discuss semen with Bearing - particularly, how people have prevented semen from doing its job in the past. From ferret testicles to crocodile poo, people have employed some downright whack methods of contraception in the past.

Original video
https://youtu.be/MenW5L_az6Y

Note: It is not my intention to cause the original video publisher to receive any kind of harassment or abuse. My intention is to provide a counter argument to claims they have made in a civil and courteous manner. I have provided a link to the original video for the purposes of verification and to allow those who wish to provide their own constructive criticism to do so. While I have no control over the feedback you choose to provide, I d kindly ask that you avoid any forms of harassment or abuse. Thanks!

Regards,
Bearing

No comments:

Post a Comment