22 Jul 2016

Men Talking To Women Should Be Sexual Harassment

Bearing: Kayleigh thinks it's sexual harassment when men she doesn't know talk to her. Is this the result of modern feminism? Are feminists really suggesting it's sexual harassment for a man to merely talk to a woman? With over 33,000 YouTube subscribers, it concerns me that Kayleigh is spreading this ridiculous notion to such a large audience. What do you think? Am I being unreasonable?


Original video
https://youtu.be/Azyaa6CP-CE

Note: It is not my intention to cause the original video publisher to receive any kind of harassment or abuse. My intention is to provide a counter argument to claims they have made in a civil and courteous manner. I have provided a link to the original video for the purposes of verification and to allow those who wish to provide their own constructive criticism to do so. While I have no control over the feedback you choose to provide, I d kindly ask that you avoid any forms of harassment or abuse. Thanks!

iHollaback e-book
http://www.ihollaback.org/wp-content/...

Regards,
Bearing

No comments:

Post a Comment