26 Nov 2016

Twitter Joined The Zionist Purge - An Interview With Jo Stowell

By Gilad Atzmon: A Zionist purge is taking place on twitter. The  British ultra Zionist Community Security Trust (CST)  reported recently that it has been “collaborating”  with the social network platform for sometime to stop the so-called ‘antisemites.’  I guess that the freedom to express your thoughts about Israel or Jewish politics is now officially restricted on Twitter. Is this going to make Israeli politics or Jewish lobbying more popular amongst those with a critical eye on politics? I really doubt it.  
Jo Stowell - "freedom of speech in the UK is an illusion".
Every day I learn about more friends who happen to find out about their Twitter accounts being terminated for criticising Israel. The latest one, in an ever growing list of activists, is Jo Stowell, Jo is a genius photographer, a staunch opponent of the Jewish lobby as well as a master Twitterati and a supporter of the right for free speech. I spoke with Jo this morning
GA: I do realise that a score of anti Zionists have been kicked out of Twitter in recent days, can you brief us about it?
JS: Your are correct. I believe that freedom of speech in the UK is basically an illusion.
UK citizens have been indoctrinated since birth to think and behave according to a historical political narrative. Anyone deviating from this “accepted” narrative is always labeled a radical, a racist, a fascist, a Nazi, a member of the far left, or far right, a Marxist, a communist, an antisemite, an islamophobe, lunatic, etc. etc.

People seem to have a visceral, as opposed to a cogent, reaction to the question of why Zionist Israelis are the only people on the planet allowed to be nationalist? In fact, you're not even allowed to question anything about Zionist Israeli politics and power in the UK. The reaction of Twitter to me is clearly proof of that. Anyone challenging and questioning the perceived “established order” of things is banned from Twitter and, in some cases, arrested, harassed, bullied and subject to intensive abuse (including physical threats of harm). From my perspective, the UK police are powerless to act against this abuse and in some regards are complicit in the inertia. 
GA:  Can you tell us about the emerging collaboration between the ultra Zionist Community Security Trust (CST) and Twitter?
JS: I first noticed the collaboration between CST and Twitter when anonymous vicious “trolls” targeted my tweets by tagging in CST along with Barnet police and/or Metropolitan Police forces. Subsequently, at approximately 1am,  I was called by a policeman from Barnet Police Station (which by the way is the head quarters for CST ) who insisted on persistently calling me an antisemite. I was shocked by this action from what I was told was an “officer of the law”. Futhermore, if this was an officially sanctioned intervention, why was my local police force (Avon and Somerset) not the harbinger of such devastating accusations. The officer was dismissive, abusive and unprofessional with me and put the phone down on me when I tried to explain the difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. Clearly, not someone who was impartial and seeking to find out the facts.
A few days later, however, I was visited by my local police force who said there had been a complaint made against me by the CST. The CST  claimed that I was inciting hatred of all Jewish people because of my tweets. I asked how I could offend a 'charity' and the policeman couldn't answer. I also asked for the name of a person that I could apologise to and discuss my thoughts about Zionism and Israeli politics. The policeman refused,  stating that he had no actual names and that “his hands were tied.”
 So I've now concluded, that any Zionist Israeli, or an individual with an affiliated religious belief, in the UK can go to CST claiming to be offended and CST will target, harass and abuse the perpetrator using a network of online trolls and the UK police to do it.
 What is most disturbing is that these actions are being instigated by an anonymous organisation. Think about it, a UK government funded “charity”, whose only prerogative is to stifle debate about the action of a certain state and those that affiliate themselves with it, has the power to shut people up in the UK.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CST_UK/status/801811713653936128
GA: Have you been expelled? What led to the termination of your account?
JS: I believe I was expelled because I called  the anonymous trolls who harassed me 'CST Volunteers', which is precisely what they are.
 GA: Are you sure about that? This is hardly offensive.
 JS: Yes I am convinced of that. The link between my Twiiter activity and the sudden action by the CST (via the police) against me is too conspicuous.  Furthermore, I'm a “gentile” woman with an opinion. The misogynistic attitude towards me on Twitter is astonishing. I’ve been cyberstalked by the same two Twitter CST volunteers for 2 years. It has been challenging and frightening at times, especially when the police won't act when I receive threats.  All of this is done in the name of challenging my 'antisemitism', or, as I like to see it, a critical view of certain states political agenda.
I should also point out that even though I have been interviewed by the police, they found no evidence to pursue a prosecution against me. What does that tell you about what I have been saying. I am commenting on and criticising a political ideology.  Something we all engage in either by posting comments on forums such as Twitter or simply by voting!  
GA: Is there any way in which you can dispute Twitter’s action?
JS:  Twitter won't even let me appeal their decision to suspend me or tell me what offence I've committed. The anonymous CST volunteers who've cyberstalked my Twitter account for 2 years have not been reprimanded for their online harassment. Somewhat ironically,  Twitter, the CST and the police deem their actions simply a matter of “freedom of speech”. How convenient.

GA: What do you think CST is trying to achieve? Do they believe that these kind of actions will make Jews and Israel popular? 
 JS: In my view CST is not helping the popular view of Israel. For example, the CST never curb Jews who are actively goading or abusing UK citizens by behaving in a nationalist way for Israel or cheering the death of Palestinians. For example, they've never publically distanced themselves from the comments of Katie Hopkins or Louise Mensch when they voice comments on Islam or immigration. They've never distanced themselves from John Mann (MP) for attacking Ken Livingstone or voiced concern over the attack on George Galloway. The lack of CSTs comment on the abusive of UK individuals who voice a critical opinion reveals their political bias and their agenda. CST is not interested in debate, they simply want a world where their ideology can be pursued unfettered by critical rational debate.  The lack of cogent, balanced activity by the CST can only lead others to question why they engage in such activity, why they stifle debate, -- what are they trying to hide? Is this really how a charity tasked with promoting “good relations between British Jews and the rest of British society” should act? Lets not forget that this charity “works at all times for the physical protection and defence of British Jews” by training and organising “volunteer” security” patrols in UK neighborhoods, placing perimeter fencing, CCTV cameras, anti-ram bollards and monitors around buildings – this is the activity you would associate with a wayward cult and not a “charity”. One of their tenants is to “speak responsibly at all times, without exaggeration or political favour on anti-Semitism and associated issues”. I certainly don't think they are meeting their remit in this regard. 
GA: I guess that  CST’s conduct is consistent with the notion of Jewish power, its task is to silence any attempt to discuss Jewish power.    
JS: Indeed, lets face it, if you were receiving grants of £13 million a year to combat 'Jew Hatred', from the UK government you would try to camouflage you activities. Someone has to pay for those nice CST security uniforms.
GA: I guess we can clearly detect a business plan. The battle against anti-Semitism is now an industrial adventure, and CST is just one little factory amongst many others. It sells fictional scenarios of antisemitsm. It pays the bills and it is also designed to sustain the primacy of Jewish suffering. In most cases, it just invents an enemy.
I hope that you are not going to give up on the good fight, did you decide how to take your principled opposition to Zionism further?  
JS:  I truly believe that the double standards on Twitter is a slight against the notion of free speech. It is my view the freedom to express an opinion fairly and in a balanced fashion (and yes I mean all opinions not just mine or yours) is absolute. It does appear that being “offended” has now become so lucrative for CST and Twitter that such complaints are viewed as joke by many and are a puerile attempt to avoid debate. 

Source




No comments:

Post a Comment