16 Sept 2017

A March For Men & Messages For Men On International Men’s Day 19th November 2017

: I’m pleased to publicise two things happening on the afternoon / evening of International Men’s Day, 19 November. The first is the Men’s March, starting at 12:00 in Trafalgar Square, London. The second is Messages for Men, a conference from 15:00 – 20:00, at a London location yet to be announced. The nine speakers include Neil Lyndon, Belinda Brown and myself.
A list of the speakers, and a link to the ticket ordering page (tickets cost a very reasonable £11.21) are here. If you’re thinking of going to the conference I strongly recommend you order your ticket(s) now. I don’t think they’ll be around for long.
Belinda will also be speaking at ICMI18, 10 of the 15 speakers have so far been announced – here. I hope to see you at both the march and the conference. It promises to be a great day.


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment